Do you struggle to say no to people without guilt? Do you feel resentful frequently? Does it ever feel like you’re setting yourself on fire to keep other people warm? If so, you might be struggling to set and maintain healthy boundaries.
The most simplistic definition of a boundary is: what is okay with you and what is not okay. While that may sound easy enough, it’s tricky business to tease out what this means much less how to clearly implement and maintain.
• Honest communication
• Saying the hard stuff
• Aligning with or stepping into your power
Join me for the first in a series of classes in the Embodied Presence Program I’ve created to support you in your mission to live life with clarity and kindness without being a doormat to those around you.
Here’s what you’ll be introduced to in this class:
• What a boundary is and when it’s needed
• The benefits of establishing clean boundaries
• How to monitor and modify feelings and thoughts
• The intentional pause and saying no
• Principles of assertiveness
Dates: Sunday Sept 30th and Oct 7th
Time: Noon to 6 pm