Take a break from your busy life and get back in touch with tranquility by joining us for a 6-Day / 7-Night retreat in the rainforest. Dive deeper into your yoga practice while awakening your mind, body and spirit with daily yoga and meditation classes. Bayou Bliss’s Founder and Head Instructor Dana Shamas will sit with each individual to ensure this is a personally meaningful and expansive journey. She will be working with them to set an intention for the week and developing a customized itinerary to support each participant’s intention and desired experience.
Nourish your soul with yoga and meditation practices each morning followed by personal time during the day and finished with guided meditation and reflection each evening.
Snuggled up in the hills of Costa Ballena near Playa Hermosa sit the beautiful Villa Mareas where we will host our first Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Costa Rica. Relax and enjoy the view from the jacuzzi or the 1,700 sq. ft. infinity pool with views of the rainforest and the Pacific Ocean below. Native toucans can be seen daily from the edge of the pool as they fly past to perch in the “Manglillo” tree.
This stunning high-end property is seated in an ideal region robust enough to accommodate each participants desires whether they are interested in adventure, personal introspection or just a great deal of relaxing by the pool and at the beach!
Villa Mareas has created “ØKm Cuisine,” a farm to table experience featuring Chef Tim Davis and International Yoga and Wellness doctors and teachers focusing on the healing experience. Food is the most powerful means of healing and balancing the body and mind and nutrition is the primary and fundamental healing modality.
Enjoy open air dining with the sounds of the fervent waterfalls and a view of the ocean. Chef Tim’s expertise is combined with a culinary creativity that results in a variety of organic, specialized and local gourmet cuisine. Special diets, preferences and detox plans are happily honored and Chef Tim will create menus that will be unique and distinctive each night of your stay.
Dana’s teaching style ensures all classes can be adapted to be suitable for all levels (even complete beginners!) Dana has trained in a number of yoga and meditation styles and will be offering a wide selection of different practices throughout the retreat. These practices will include Vinyasa, Yin, Restorative, Meditation and more, all woven together to make sure you have the best possible experience during your retreat.
- 7 Nights accommodation at Villa Mareas
- Transportation from and to San José (Juan Santamaría) International Airport
- All Yoga & Meditation Sessions with Dana including Vinyasa Yoga, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga and various Meditation Practices
- Individually customized itinerary and intention setting session with Dana
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are included
- Tea, Coffee, Fruit & Snacks during the day included
- Free time to enjoy the pool & Jacuzzi, the beach and other activities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Airfare to and from San José (Juan Santamaría) International Airport
- Additional excursions or spa treatments
- Personal items or souvenirs
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities for staff
- Adventure Excursions
- Massage Treatments
- 1-on-1 Sessions with Dana – tuning forks, breathwork, coaching, yoga and/or meditation.
November 9 – 16 | Costa Ballena, Costa Rica
Early Bird Pricing (if paid before Feb. 1st): $4,000 USD
Regular Pricing (Feb. 1st onwards): $4,400 USD